Monday 1 November 2010

Advertisment

This is a link to our Advertisment that which can be seen on our 'Phresh Fm' Facebook page, so the audience that we intend to target can see it, like the promontional video. I felt creating this advertisment will possibly make our radio station more professional, after analysing radio stations and seeing that the best radio stations create adverts.

For this advertisment, I was again the camera operator. Making this advert was my idea as we needed to promote our radio station a bit more, but having the idea for the whole running sequence was the Jon's idea. I thought the idea was quite smart and imaginative, the whole reason to why Jon runs is because we need Jon to be recognised by the viewers/target audience. His urgency to get the CD to the studio is vital representing that Jon's character is important (realising by the end - when people celebrate when he gets there) and also representing his determination to get to the station.

I do feel quite impressed with the advertisement as a whole, but I do have some critisims of the advert and that is that having a continuos songs all the way through is good for a montage in the movies, but I wanted to possibly include different songs when in the advert the setting/scenery changes and the songs would represent what songs we would play on our radio station.

Originally when in the montage Jon runs up to the screen we were goping to have a freeze fram of Jon with his name appearing on the screen, but after consideration I thought that that wasnt relevant for an advertisment, because I haven't ever seen a freeze frame name on a advert before and thought that it wouldn't be professional. But having this advertisment, I believe would boost Phresh FM's status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXz3yGlFPU

No comments:

Post a Comment